Thursday, June 7, 2007

Spring Garden Quick Page Challenge @ Scrapbook Flair

Spring Garden Quick Page Challenge

I need your help. I have over 400 pictures of past and present flowers/veggies from my mother's garden. I know Mother's Day has passed and Father's Day is around the corner.

Her garden is her escape from EVERYTHING. I've been working on an album for her with just her flowers. I've ran out of ideas.


Challenge Requirements:
* Anything Goes
* Create a Quick Page for FLOWER/GARDEN pictures.
* Make sure you list all credits for the elements used
Challenge Starts: Wednesday, June 06, 2007 12:00 PM EST
Challenge Ends: Friday, July 06, 2007 12:00 PM EST

Post your Quick Pages here:
http://www.scrapbookflair.com/groups/Spring_Garden_Quick_Page_Challenge

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...