What does that mean... well it means that great kits on sale, fun challenges, and lots and lots if fun things to do.
The July Challenges has been posted already (Click HERE)....
Winning layout gets a 9 Clown Quick Pages (preview).
AND all participants recieves the Clown Paper Collection! (preview)
So check out the challenges (listed below)
and post your layouts in the SgD July Challenge Gallery
(don't forget to post a link in the Challenge thread)
July Challenges - Deadline July 24.
Voting of your favorite July layout starts on July 25
Here is a list of the July Challenges:
1) Ribbon Challenge -I found a list of 101 uses of ribbon for paper scrapbooking. Read the list and create your layout. You must have a ribbon on your layout. (list can be found on the Challenge thread)
2) A Time Capsule Layout - Graduation is always a time to remember. Create a Time Capsule page on the day of a Graduation. Check this page for time capsal information - http://dmarie.com/timecap
3) Pink and Brown Color Challenge -
Create a layout using only Pink and Brown Elements.
4) It's your Birthday!!! SgD is TWO in July. Create a birthday layout to SgD.
5) Button Mania Challenge -Create a 2 page spread using 15 or more buttons. You can use the same button if you don't have many button elements
6) Desktop Challenge
Create a Desktop Layout for July. Your layout should have a calender of July.
7) Keep it Simple Challenge- Create a layout using White Space.
8) Sketch Challenge Create a layout using this sketch - http://www.scrapbooksgonedigital.com/GALLERY/showphoto.php/photo/443/cat/524
It's the same sketch used last year.