Thursday, September 4, 2008

I am upset! Why does this happen?

I just need to get this off my chest. I've created 4 quick pages using Donna Phillips - Ice Cream Kit. I offered it as blog freebie here at Scrapin'Faye. Oh course, I have Donna's permission to post the Quick Pages as blog freebies, plus I am on her Creative Team. I am excieted that to this date there are 600+ downloads. The most downloads I've had for any of my blog freebies. I just hope that the quick pages generated sales for Donna.

Last night, as I was posting new layouts and checking on my freebie download counts I notice that someone has loaded the 4 quick pages as seperate files in the png format. I am upset and angry that all my work in creating those pages, others like to take that happy feeling away. I am so pissed. I've wrote to her to remove them and emailed 4shared to see if they can flag her or remove them for me. What I think is sad is that I am not even the designer and I am angry and upset.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...