Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Little Irish Dudes Complete Kit and Quick Page Set by Simply Susan Godfrey

I've been given the opportunity to be part of Simply Susan Godfrey's store. I am super super excieted and I love her designs so it's perfect. I joined Susan's CT in February, so I don't have much to show off in the store. However, just in time for St. Patrick's Day I've created six 12x12 layouts using Simply Susan Godfrey's Little Irish Dudes kit.
4 shown but here are 6 in the set
Simply Susan Godfrey - Littel Irish Dudes
My CT layouts
Both of these layouts are included in the Quick Page set above.
Lucky Lana
Michael and Lana mixing cake mix!
And last but not least. You can DOWNLOAD the CT layout called Lucky Lana for visiting my blog and if you enjoyed my quick page check out the rest at http://www.simplysusangodfrey.com/ store!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 11 Mar [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 12 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Uncategorized post on Mar. 13, 2009. Thanks again.

Unknown said...

Congrats on the new opportunity to be part of Simply Susan Godfrey's store! Your QP's are gorgeous.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...