Saturday, March 20, 2010

Sunshine Award

I got this adorable award from RedButterfly78.
I recently did a couple pages for her using her Spring kit
Available at Glam and Glitter Store.
Check it out.
I also create 3 awesome QP's using her kit
- Sorry no Preview-
but check out her blog with them in action!
Download the QPs here!

Now for the details of the Sunshine award.
1. Post the Award
2. Offer it to 12 friends
3. Display their link
4. Give them the news via their blog
5. Must write who you recieved the award from

I gave the award to












These ladies are great designers, scrappers, and taggers of the Scrapbooking World. ... well to me at least!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...