Sunday, April 11, 2010

CT layouts for Darkmoon's Dream and Gemini Creationz

Before I went partying with BF... I did a couple CT layouts! They came out cute I think.. 

 Darkmoon's Dream - Cutie Bug - Available at Scrappin'Bratz

This one I tried to make a tag but I am not sure I did it right!
Any wOOt I think it came out cute!
 My sweetie on Halloween!

Gemini Creationz - Asian Persuasion Tagger - Available at Twilight Scraps

Jelynn in her cat women outfit. This was going to be tagger layout
but I used Bean's picture instead!

My cousin's new born - Cameron Rio! The first days in to this world!

Hope you like them .. I sure had fun making them... okey day off to get ready for work :(

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you so very very much! Love what you did with it. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...