Saturday, May 1, 2010

Darkmoon's Dream - Eostre, CM, Creative by Nature Template and Baby Cakes Scraps - Oriental Tagger

WOW... my first layout in over 2 weeks... Well I needed to complete my April CT layouts.

First up is Baby Cakes Scraps - Oriental Tagger. And of course Lana's pictures are perfect for this kit. I love the RED and GOLD in this kit and so will you.


 Second is by Darkmoon's Dream - Eostre. Well the kit name peak interest since it's very close to my last name. I used Creative by Nature template to make this cute layout of Tiffany's daughter. Tiffany is my mark. mentor. She is helping me with a couple

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So, so terribly sorry for being so late - Thank you SOOO much for using my kit to make this beautiful LO. You did a fabulous job, hun! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...