Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sunny Day Scrap - SUmmer Love and CT Call

This post is all Sunny Day Scraps! First off is her latest kit called Summer Love.

Awesome kit to feature part of my mom's yard!


and then still scrapping Michael's First Communion pictures!


.... Sunny Day Scraps Designer Assistant
and CT Call ....

One of my Creative Teams is having a CT Call - Sunny Day Scraps - Charly is a wonderful designer and has awesome kits to scrap or tag! Check out her store at Sunflower Scraps Boutique! She is also having 2 other calls for a Designer Assistant and CT Assistant - details below.


Also Designer Assistant and a CT Assistant Wanted!!
I am Looking for 2 Ladies A Designer Assistant and a CT Assistant
I have a very easy going team with private forums for team communication.
RequirementsCT Assistant-
-Help keep the CT/Blog Girls Orginized
-Make sure there doing there monthly requirements,Posting in proper gallerys and doing there required LO's and such.
-Make sure the Blog Girls are posting to the Blog and other places.
-Posting calls and making the ads when needed.
Few other things when needed on a case by case basis.
Full access to my PU Store products only.
As i have just recently changed names i dont have much instore yet as i havent changed previews from the old name on all things yet so i have tons more products for you then whats showing in my store.

Requirements Designer Assistant-
-Help keep the Forum Clean and Orginized
-Help keep me orginized LMBO
-Help me with the CT Assistant to make sure she is doing her job
-Be my right hand Ladie for everything,i am finding it hard to do designing and keeping my ct Happy with fresh products. at same time so with your help i am hoping to find more designing time LOL
Full access to my PU/CU Store
As i have just recently changed names i dont have much instore yet as i havent changed previews from the old name on all things yet so i have tons more products for you then whats showing in my store.
-
I have a Fun friendly Team of Girls.With Very Low Requirements,We are a laid Back Team,Who realize real life comes first.

Does this sound like a team for you? Please send me an email to charly@sunnydayscraps.com
with CT/Designer Assistant Call in the subject. Include the Following:
- Name
- A little about yourself
- Other CT or Design committments
- A Link to your most complete gallery
-What position your wanting.

I look forward to hearing from you!!

For sticking around I have a Cluster Frame Freebie for you- I used Sunny Day Scraps May Flowers kit. Here is the preview and below is the link to download. Thank you!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...