Wednesday, December 17, 2008

2009 Calenders - Jan, Feb, Mar 4x6 format

I wanted to share with all of you my current project.. I am making a couple of friends 4x6 calenders. First I create the calender page and then a matching 1 photo layout with photos from 2008. Then I head to CVS to print out the layouts. Next stop is the Dollar store to purchase 4x6 photo albums ...Insert the layouts into the album, and ribbon and other embellishments.. poof - a personalize calender.
CREDITS:
This first set all elements used is created by SgD Designs. 
The calender template you can find here (PU/S4H TOU) - HERE

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Digital Freebies Search List, under the Calendar post on Dec. 17, 2008. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Hi Tanya...thanks so much for 2009 calendars. I would love to also have the blank templates. Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

You can find blank templates here - http://appropriatelymellow.blogspot.com/2008/11/calendar-grid-freebie.html

She has them saved png and psd format. I used hers for my project.

Thank you for the downloads

Tanya

Pam said...

Thank you for sharing this calendar idea and pages!! Happy holidays!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...