Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Home for Christmas

I have a new kit that I want to share with everyone. It's called Home for Christmas by Sir ScrapALot and Pillowgirl Collab kit.

Here is a group picture of my BFF Jenny, the kids (1 is officially my god-kid..but I still count all 3 as my godkids), and her hubby.  Also, a really cute picture of one of my god-daughter Morgan Jean (MJ)



Then here are some layouts I created today ... I should be looking for apartments but I am scrapbooking as usual. Plus if I stay in one spot my lower back doesn't hurt. I created these layout for the MSS Challenges for the first part of the Decemeber.

More than a Layout Dec 1-15 CHallenge
and my two CT layouts
Kevin acting silly as usual!
Michael and Lana being cute
Well, I am off to take a nap after I've posted to the galleries! Have a good Tuesday
Kit Preview
more to come!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...