Thursday, January 14, 2010

I got my groove back - RIP Fluffy

Well, I got my groove back along side my turtle computer but I am kicking out my CT layouts first and then start scrapping more layouts using my January kits. But before I showcase various designers I have  some bad news Fluffy - Bean's cat past away of old age. She was a great pet to Uncle Jet,IE, and Bean.

Using Manda's Scrappin Creations "I heart you" kit - available at Enchanted Studio Scraps


Using the same kit, here is a recent layout with my GodKids - Kati,TJ,& MJ Miranda


Next layout is using Stargsazer Musing - Starlight Starbright kit at Kreative Kreations. She is having a 50% off Sale. So go check it out...here! These layouts are showcasing my friends Leanne and Laura.




The last set is Gone Hunting by Simply Susan Godfrey. By the way, Susan is having a couple calls....Preview Maker and a CT Call. So check out her blog for the details.





2 comments:

MSC said...

Thank you so much! Love the TWO layouts and the others you made. So creative! Thank you!

Always Faith said...

Aww....poor Fluffy. It's kinda funny in a sad sort of way, but I just did a page (trying to get my groove back) of my cat that died a couple weeks ago...sorry about your cat...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...