Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Un-leash-ed Scraps - Punk Princess

Here is a kit I used to make layouts showcasing Sara Michele Ostrea. also known as Number 3. A nickname that I gave to her for dumb reasons but I've manage to keep calling her Number 3. Makes sense her dad is third kid, she is the third kid in the family. Can't call her princess, I already call her big sis that. Number 3 works for me but it doesnt sit with the family.Oh Wells.

I used Punk Princess by Un-leash-ed Scraps at Ahhh Scrap. I also created a limited time quick page. It's actually the same page but the girl tube is on the right side and one page she is on the left side. Hope you like it.




Well, can't tell u who she looks like cuz the last time I did that it made people mad. So this is Sara!

 Sibling picture - They really do love their baby sis!

 Then the family picture... Dad,Mom,and kids!
If u like this layout click below  for the limited time QP freebie.

 OK she is not holding a microphone but it was too cute to pass up!

Thankyou for visiting!
1/27 Link Expired


Don't forget to visit her blog for the latest kits and sales!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave Graphics Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: [21 Jan 07:50am GMT]).

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...