Thursday, February 4, 2010

Simply Sweet Gal - February 2010 CT Spotlight

February 2010 Creative Team Spotlight Member is "Always Faith"



1. How long have you been with Simply Sweet Gals?
I've been with SSG since January of 2009.

2. Tell us about yourself
I'm currently a stay at home mom of two (one adopted and one foster -- soon to be adopted, we hope) and I have a wonderful hubby who works very hard to take care of us and enables me to stay at home with our kids. We just moved into a new house (new to us -- we found a great deal on a foreclosure and are working very hard to get it whipped into shape and in a few years hope to turn a profit on it). In my spare time, I enjoy digital scrapping, reading, and sleeping. These days my spare time is limited, thanks to the aforementioned "whipping the house in shape" stuff that fills our to-do list, but I still try to find time to do some digital scrapping for the creative teams that I'm on.

3. What inspires you
My best work is inspired by magazines (all types, not just scrapbooking) and I enjoy grabbing inspiration from other digital scrappers when I look through the galleries online, as well.




4. Name 5 things that you do when not scrapbooking
Reading (Christian Fiction mostly), Surf the Internet, Clean house (oooh, my favorite...haha), do things with my church, write on my blog (http://alwaysfaith.blogspot.com/)
5. Favorite Simply Susan Godfrey kit
It's hard to choose, but I think my favorite was Lil Cowpoke Complete Kit. The Summer Sweetness Kit was my favorite in the Mini Kits.
Page credits for attached pages:
Tweetsie (double page layout)All papers/elements from Simply Susan Godfrey's Lil' Cowpoke Complete Kit available at FaithSisters:http://faithsisters.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=3705Template: Always Faith Designs, based on a layout by Amanda Propst in CK March 2009Bracket Clipping Mask: Jen Caputo TemplateFonts:
Bleeding Cowboys, VTPortableRemingtonCowgirl:All papers/elements from Lil Cowpokes Complete Kit by Simply Susan Godfrey available at http://faithsisters.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=3705Summer Sweetness:All papers and elements from Summer Sweetness Kit by Simply Susan Godfrey available in the shop here: http://faithsisters.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=3800Fonts: Retro Rock Star, Pea Sadie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...