Sunday, February 21, 2010

Vavie Designs - Au Hasard

I did something different this time. I picked the kit and then I picked the picture to scrap with and then created my layout. Usually I have the picture and then pick the kit that best brings out the pic and the kit. Sorry I am rambling. Its been a weekend.  This kit is called Au Hasard by Vavie Designs available at Kreative Kreations.


Here are my CT Layouts.

Michael - he always makes a face when he takes
pics this time he didnt so I just had to highlight him in this layout
 This is a family picture - the last time we took one of these with everyone was
when Kevin was in grade school and he's in collage now.
 Please visit Vavie's blog for upcoming sales and kits - http:vaviedesigns.over-blog.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...