Sunday, August 29, 2010

CT Layouts

LOL, Yes I cut my hair and I totally love it. I also did a couple pages tonight. WOW, I miss scrapbooking. I have to get my creativity back in gear I have 2 projects and maybe a wedding album ... yah!

These 2 pages are from CU items, I've picked up for my own kits. These are pictures of my girly girl friend Andi getting her hair done. If you are in the South Bay area and need of a cut or color visit Millennium Hair Studio in Lawndale. Phone - 310 219-0802 or http://www.maxellahair.com/ Ask for David! Referral is Andi!



This page is Leslie. Isn't see too adorable.... lol, her dad told her she looks like a pirate without the sword. This layout was created one of ZiggyFan's newest kit: Salvatore Brothers.
Check out her blog for awesome kits!

Then we have Art and Dianna's Wedding picture that took place last weekend!
All elements are from Inspired Design Studios kit: Pretty Posies. Available at Scrapbooks Gone Digital.

And we can't forget my before & after picture! I got a new haircut and I have bangs!
All elements used created by me - it's called Let Flowers Run!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...