Monday, November 10, 2008

MSS Quote Challenge Nov 1-15th

For my parents, I try to make a scrapbook of the first year of their grandkids. All my brothers needed to do was send me the pictures.  I scrap Lana and Michael all the time, since they are in the States. Well the new addition is Damien. He is in the Phillippines and already One, so I finally get a site where my brother posts his pics. Boy do I have tons to do with Christmas.
Bi-Weekly Quote Challenge at MSS - (forum thread link) Quote 'The most interesting information comes from children, for they tell all they know and then stop.’ Mark Twain
Well here is my first layout of the little one. (Element Credits: MSS Collab kit - Get Well Soon, Paper mat by Pillowgirl... store link)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...