Monday, November 17, 2008

Wearing Mommy's Make up

I really enjoy'd creating this layout for MSS - Focus on Photos challenge (thread). I was actually working on a nother challenge but changed it at the last minute. In this picture is Tyler playing with mommy's make up... She's only 11 years old ... Mommy what were you thinking giver her make up. Only for her plays not for going out. Tyler's mommy is my co-worker all the way in MN... She has snow on her car while I have to deal with ash on mine in CA. Credit to the kit used was created by MovingFearlessly Designs - Roxanna Parker.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Angel Girl!!! I love it! You did such a great job and she loves it, too! Thanks for highlighting my baby....you do such great work!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...