Friday, May 8, 2009

FriendshipAngels Bookmarker freebie available at Faith Sisters .... and stuff

This is kit is really cute. I likethe angels the best along with the color scheme - natural colors. I think she was working on the Let go Green bitty kit while working on this one. The kit is sold at Faith Sisters... however goto this link and you'll see the complete kit, 4 quick pages, and a nice freebie.

Download this free product sample here. (sorry no preview, computer issues)
*****
On to other things.. I could not resist but I turned on my dieing computer for a couple of hours last night to work on a couple layouts. But for some reason I am getting some type of error message to display any of my layouts that I workd on. Oh wells. Enjoy the freebie bookmarkers - they both feature Simply Susan's new kits Let's go Green and FriendshipAngels.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...