Friday, May 15, 2009

It's Friday and I have tons of things to tell you!

First off before I get introuble...
Happy Birthday Pam (she's my BIG sister from another mother)
and Happy Birthday John (he's my best friend in NY)!!!!!!!
Now on to my CT news.
As many of you know, I CT for Simply Susan Godfrey and I create Quick pages and Brag books for her at Faith Sisters Shop. What's cool about this for you is that starting Today to an undetermined time Susan is lowering all of her kits and quick pages to $1. That's right $1. Check out her store at Faith Sisters!
Simply Susan's newest kit is called "Catch A Wave" 
Perfect for those Beach Trips. Color scheme is Yellow, Orange, and Blue.
And this kit contains 96 elements ... and it's only $1
Here is my one layout... I've been working on couple of quick pages and maybe a bookmark for those of you who have a summer book in mind. I created the word art it's about a Smile. The point of this layout is that Shawn's smile is the same smile in every picture, plus I just felt like making a page of poeple smiling with my honey. Pictures were taken from his birthday in January.
On to SgD Designs, Norma's last kit The Valentine Collection was perfect for my nephews pictures. He was born in 2007 but I finally got the first couple of days pictures. I used this kit to display his pictures of then and now. The word art came from a set I posted awhile ago.  Here is a couple pages of Damien.
And here is one of my honey and me... 
 We took that picture ealier this month and it was a good fit for this kit
And This layout was created using Simply Susan's Sugar Baby kit.
This is Bean playing with a gummy yummy penguin that has a yummy filling in his belly.
*********
On to my personal life, you can leave now... Just keeping John and Pam updated.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...