Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Cancer Free! - 2010 calender freebie

Well I just got word that Shawn's mom is cancer free! Yah! And that's something to put out there esp for awhile the meds were kicking her butt.



I created this Calendar QP a while ago and I wanted to offer it again in the celebration of the good news.
Credits:
2010 Calender template by SgD Designs
Kit used by Simply Susan Godfrey

Also I wanted to pass along a couple of Christmas Sales over at my CT stores!


Don't forget that Kreative Kreations Korner opens January 1st. So if you are looking for a new store or a new place to CT in ...check them out


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Dec. 23, 2009. Thanks again.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...