Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year 2010

Well tomorrow is the first day of a new year .... I am very excieted to see what next year brings. 2009 has been good to me cuz I am still breathing. I had dinner with John, last night (30th) as usual we had our expensive dinner and coffee afterwards.  It was a good meeting since he noticed I was happy... not stressed or had major drama. I can honestly say, I am content. Like any year, I had some ups and downs but in general.. I am somewhat healthy. I have a job - 2 of them..sometimes 3. I have a roof over my head and Shawn does 95% of the cooking. I have my mini-family. I am very grateful for what I have.....

In 2010 I am not committing myself to anything cuz I don't want to set myself to fail but I have some min goals that I like to complete to better myself and those around me.

1) To start my scrapbook business (S4O/S4H) site/blog up and have at least 1 business client (and that will be Rosemary, she is starting up her Baking business and I will be making pages for her web site, as well as, I am making her an album at the end of January)

2) Lose weight... I am happy so I am kinda cubbie. I am not huge like a couple of years ago but I am getting up there. As of right now I need to lose about 40 lbs. I am changing my eating habbits - have to cuz thats what got me here. The plan is 1) Cut the fried stuff - maybe once a month 2) Eat soup and salad for 3 nights each week. 3) Stop eating after 8pm and if I get hungry eat fruits and veggies.

3) Pay my bills on time. I am so bad at this so I want to make an effort to pay bills on time and at least above the min amout. Then once I got that down, then look for ways to start paying off my debt. The big one I want to be current is my car note...lol... so sick of the calls every hour. Last month, on Saturday had a total of 10 calls...of course, I didn't pick up but still 10 on a Saturday!

I am excieted to pick up scrapbooking again.. I've been really out of the loop for a good 3 months. My video card died but I got a used but working one for Christmas from Fred. Plus Leanne gave her emachine efore she left.  I have a new blinkie made for my blog by Justine over at Scrappin'Bratz. Over to the right, you can grab it and wear it if you want. Also, there is a link to Justine's blog. I was asked to join a creative team which never happens, so that's something new. I have joined a couple of creative teams - five of them. In case you didn't notice, i've been posting their December Specials all month and updated my Nav Menu to include all my new and old teams and I tried to list all the CTMs per group. You will see some dups but different team. There are a couple of groups I might have to have a seperate post to list them all but for now they are sitting on my Nav menu (up there in the green menu). My new teams are ---


and I will continue to scrap for the following designers -
Store: Scrapbooks Gone Digital, Faith Sisters, Pretty Scrappy, DigiScrapbookMania
Store: Scrapbooks Gone Digital, Divine Digital
Store: Scrapbooks Gone Digital
Store: Scrapbooks Gone Digital, Stone Accents Studio, The Creativity Box

I like how my blog is filling up so I won't be changing it anytime soon I hope. I am not sure of all the requirments of the Pretty Scrappy QP Team but expect a QP blog freebie available for 7 days here. And I am so happy to be making QPs again for designers. I sold a couple when Simply Susan used to sell them in her store. That was fun!

I am tossing the idea of doing my own blog train featuring the CT kits I use during the month. I am not sure how I will do that but it's an idea I am tossing around since Blog trains seems to be a very good starting point to get the designers out in the open.

I got this poem or inspirational thought from a co-worker and I think its perfect to be said here. It's cute!

H appiness depends upon your outlook on life.



A ttitude is just as important as ability.


P assion find yours this year!


P ositive thoughts make everything easier.


Y ou are unique, with special gifts, use them.


N ew beginnings with a new year.


E nthusiasm a true secret of success.


W ishes may they turn into goals.


Y ears go by too quickly, enjoy them.


E nergy may you have lots of it.


A ppreciation of life, don't take it for granted.


R elax take the time to relax in this coming year.


Depending on the binding machine that John (BFF) is getting me for christmas will start the path in which direction I will make with my scrapbook business. I am thinking some of the albums, I will need to read up on hybird projects. Maybe, I will be able to afford the one that he doesn't buy and I can have two continuous paths. He said he hasn't ordered it yet but he will... lol he better. If he doesn't I can use binder rings to bind the printed ones for now till I get into the swing of things.
On the1st, we rest and recover from tonight and then on the 2nd we move to new apartment. We are moving into a studio... money is so tight it hurts to do anything big these days, but there were more Pros than Cons... Luckly, I picked up a client that wants me to work with her every Saturday. It should be good - she says she has a couple of friends that might be interested but if I am working on her every Saturday, one is enough. And since I have my Saturday's back I can grab the kids again... I do miss our 4 hour park time and then grab Ice Cream before I drop them off at home!

I think that is it I am sure I am missing a bunch more... Sorry no pictures but this post is really for me!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...