Friday, December 4, 2009

New Blog to show off ADs

Well, I've updated my blog ... as in created a second one to report any Sales, Annocements, and maybe some freebies.... Keeping up with the Ads every week is hard plus they were overcrowding my main blog. Check it out... It's still a work in progress since I am on vacation from all my Creative Teams. I am so excieted to start scrapbooking again after the move ... 1 more month to go. There are so many adorable kits coming out from the ladies.
...........
I have lots to scrap ... 2009 - Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years. Personal Scrapbooks for #3, Michael, Lana, My Banana (Savvy), Leanne, Taylor's play, and Marc's Visit (hopefully he has new pics of Damien) ... I think that's it for 2009.
........

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...