Thursday, June 18, 2009

A couple of freebies from my favorite designers....

Well, I have officially have computer problems. I can't download but I can upload so no new kits for me till I figure it out. Which totally suck because Michael and Lana's graduation was this week. Leslie has pictures from Brandon's Prom and Graduation. Patty and Ray got married last week. I have picture but no new kits I feel bum'd but I do have old kits I can play with. I have a couple of things to tell you about.

Sales
1) Scraps With a Mouse - http://www.scrapswithamouse.com/ - Plus Free Quick Page
2) Cotton Candy Kreations - Current Designer Sale Page
3) Simply Susan Godfrey - Entire Store is priced at $1

Ok ,,, my birthday wish list has changed. My birthday is July 19.. and I get to work! Wonderful :(
1) Desktop Computer or Laptop at least 8G
2) Cricut Express
3) Unibind Thermal Binding
4) ... Money!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...