Sunday, June 7, 2009

Joe's Pool Hall and Retro Groove

Finally I get to scrap my favorite pool shots of Shawn. I used Design by K kits: Retro Groove and Joe's Pool Hall (CU). He goes to Eddie's house at least 2-3 times a month to hangout and play pool. I get a few hours of quite while working and he is out on his day off.
I made this for a friend's Cocktail Party invitation she is having in a couple weeks.
Then I made this one for a ScrabooksFlair Challenge  I should print it and hanging it up to remind myself to pay attention to me first. I have a habit of dropping what I am doing to help out others and when I ask for the favor back they always make an excuse.
One thing, I like about this kit are the backgrounds. They bring out the pictures and the elements on the page.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...