Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Just talking to myself to figure out what happened....

I should be happy for last night but I kind of not. I don't like sharing certain things and last night was no exception but I really didn't have a choice, it just happened. It was fun but I really don't like sharing. I am just waiting for the third wheel that is going to leave us.... my Boss' father passed away Sunday, one of my designers, her aunt is not looking so well... Then today, I relyed on someone to do something and that fell throu and I had to take time from work to handle and then once we got there no one was there. The lady made the appt and she has our number to call and inform us the situation but no did not do anything. I think there is a cloud over us whenever we try to change something. Shawn finally go word of his settlement however I don't think we will get much and thats next week. I have to log on really really early at work cause I have no PTO time to use, lol. I am actually looking forward to going to the Dodger game on Sunday... we are going with a group of ppl from the bar.. they hired a bus to take us there and there will be LOTS of drinks on the way. But I have to give up my Sunday shift to go, which totally sucks. Oh that reminds me I have to text all my clients for a special deal this month, only cuz my regulars are off camping :( I found a couple good blogs I need to link but one was to list your monthly goals so that you can see your progress. The other blog was to state 3 things you are thankful for...

For the week I've had so many negative things happen ... I am thankful that 1) My parents are both living (going to see them now ... my mommy cooked my favorite dish, guilt tripped her for forgetting my bday) , 2) I have a job (3 jobs ... never get any time but still thankful) and 3) for me! (and that's saying a lot cuz I never think of me first.)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...