Monday, August 3, 2009

More layouts using SgD Designs NEW Templates.....

Well, I am so happy that I was able to download a handful of kits and templates at my parents house. I have a couple more layouts to spread the news of SgD Designs NEW Templates!

Here are my new layouts!
Michael and Lana making cupcakes.
Kit used Trendy Owl and Ice Cream by Inspired Design Studio
Lana & Denise
Credits: Happy Spring by SgD Designs
and a Quick Page to Introduce Simply Susan Godfrey's new kit called My Monkey.
Check out the link you Simply Susan also has a freebie QP page in her store!
Here is the Blog Freebie for you if you like want it. Personal Use only.
Using SgD Designs Template and Simply Susan Godfrey's New Monkey Kit.
Also in news... Enter to WIN Simply Susan Godfrey's ENTIRE Store at Faith Sisters!
Check out her blog for details!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...