Saturday, August 29, 2009

Oh it's such a "SunShiny Day" by Simply Susan Godfrey

It's such a darn hot day in southern cali. All you want to do is jump in the pool and stay anything but hot or warm in this heat. Well, I am busy doing nothing and to stay cool. I have to head to work in a couple hours but I am so happy that my baby fixed my computer now I have to pull him away from it.

This is one of the newest kits by Simply Susan Godfrey called SunShiny Day. She's had time to design and she is ready to post new kits within the next couple of weeks or days. Check out her blog to get the latest kits and latest freebies.

Here are my layouts using this kit. I had fun making them!
This is Robert and Isabella doing their daddy -daughter time!
Then  you have the kids... trying to smile with the sun blazing at them!
Also if you like this layout - Check out SSG's store at Faith Sister the QP is on sale for $1.00
Fred... Bean & Lana going after Fred's affection
Austin and his soccer buddies
And my mini family in the pool!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...