Tuesday, September 1, 2009

2010 Calender Templates ...

SgD Designs has a Calendar Template for you .... and just in time to start your Christmas gifts and or to cover any last minute gifts. So far I've made about 10 different layouts for 10 people. Last year I made everyone's photocard to send out to their friends & family as my gift. This year they are getting calenders!
Here are 3 layouts I just completed
Using "It's a Girl!" Annoucement QP and American Rider Clip art. I made my Raider Friends a calender of their newborn (born on the same day of the death of King of Pop)
I used SgD Designs Christmas Collection to make this one for Austin and Alex. Austin start HS this week... It's a big deal to my friend Pam...that's her baby
This is using elements of It's A girl! I really like how each blind I was able to fill the space with a face. This was taken at Lana's beach party. She had fun...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...