Friday, September 4, 2009

SWAM - Not So Black Tie kit by DigiSkrapNMomma

You have to check out this kit, it's called Not so Black Tie by DigiSkrapNMomma at Scraps with a Mouse. This is my newest creative team and I am trying out CT lead for a couple months. I am very excieted, it's something new to learn.
Here are my CT layouts. I used pictures from Austin and Taylor's Choir Concert in May 2009. Their mommy is my co-worker, Pam. She is like my big sister that I never had. She also lives on the other side of the nation in MN.  A couple of the layouts I was trying new actions/scripts in GIMP and I so glad they came out adorable.
ok.. I am missing a couple of pictures... cuz all of these layout have Austin. Humm have to find the ones with Taylor. Sorry Tay, especially since you picked the kit for me.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...