Tuesday, September 22, 2009

SSG: Two New kits in Stores NOW - Jan Marie and Hope Faith Love Cure - Breast Cancer Awareness!

Here are the 2 newest kits created by Simply Susan Godfrey!

Kits are available at Divine Digital, Faith Sisters
and
Scrapbooks Gone Digital



This kit is dedicated to 2 special women in my life, my Mother-In-Law and my Aunt. Both of whom are named Jan Marie and both of whom went to be with the Lord much earlier than I would have liked.





It is estimated that 192,370 women will be diagnosed with and 40,170 women will die of cancer of the breast in 2009. 1 in 8 women will be diagnosed with cancer of the breast during their lifetime. These are scary statistics. My own mother is a breast cancer survivor, so I know first hand what a family goes through when this disease strikes. This is why it’s SO important to do monthly self-check breast exams and be diligent about reporting in unusual changes to you doctor, because not all breast cancers produce lumps in the breast. My Mom’s breast cancer was called Inflammatory Breast Cancer, and the only sign was a rash on her breast that would not go away. So don't forget to do you monthly breast exams and get "squished" yearly (Mammogram)!


This kit is dedicated to my Mom, Kathy McNiel, as well as all the other survivors and those suffering through this disease.

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Thank you for the information on Inflammatory Breast Cancer...I'm a 2 year survivor and am advocating as much as I can.

I have a gift basket site that maybe I could have your link on my site...would love to talk with you if you're interested!

see www.caringbasketsbydesign.com

Would love to order some of the breast cancer pages...

Thanks again.

Peggy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...