Saturday, September 12, 2009

No boys allowed by Scrappin Diva (Kristi W)

This is tooo cute and I had to scrap it. I was supposed to finish these last weekend but she was ok with this weekend. The kit is so adorable and so many ways to use it. The kit is called No Boys Allowed and you can find it in her shop!
Besides my usual pictures ... see savvy, yasmine, and lana... That day they were doing makeup .. they would not let me take pictures of them but I had this one after they cleaned up. I just remember Yasmin does not know how to put make up on... Savvy shockingly she does but then again she has a big sis.
Oh then I found a picture of my shoe's daughter and her cousins looking way to cute. Shoe = my friend, Patty. At one point, we worked in the same office 2 cubies away and we talked all the time. She helped me during a big life changing experience. Anyways, we would name objects to talk about people. We just stook with calling each other Shoe.
 
Now this layout.. well didn't come out the way I wanted it to but the picture and the journalling was perfect. I am going to re-scrap this one. The picture is a bikini cake my friends Rosemary made for her boyfriends's friends birthday. (sh! I've asked her to send me bunch of her cake pics and I am making an ablum for her for xmas so she can really show off her cakes).
And the last LO is of Gracie when she was a baby. I think she was less than
6mons old in this one. This one is for Shannon! Another co-worker turned friend. This one really brings out the kit and its elements.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...