Saturday, January 24, 2009

Flower Frendzy inspired bow

Well, I haven't put out a blog freebie in awhile. I've been trying to catch up on my CT layouts and I am almost done. yah! I used one of the papers from Inspired Designs Studio - Flower Frendzy Paper kit and created a bow! I hope you like it ... please give me feedback. And don't forget to visit Inspired Design Studio's blog for upcoming kits.  Download bow HERE. For personal use only.
Paper used from Flower Frendzy Paper Pack
by Inspired Designs Studio

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements Only post on Jan. 24, 2009. Thanks again.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...