Sunday, January 11, 2009

A little behind but I am here!

I am a little behind about 11 days ... but I am not completely all there. I still am without internet connection. It might take another 2 weeks I am hoping my boss will esculate the work order to 1 week. Anywyas, I've moved and it will take awhile getting used to this place .. they allow pets! There is this one dog in unit 117, I think I want to toss along with the cat that's taunting it outside.

.... Last minute Quick page using Kim's Scrappin' Faded Memories. I got these photos from my co-worker of her neice - Gracie.

Faded Memories Kit

My layouts....

Download this QP HERE...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful Layouts & QP's Tanya-faye! Thanks for sharing :) Hope you soon adjust to your move, and the dog and cat settle down. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...