Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sweet Midnight Dreams - Kenna's Designs

I am so happy to announce a new designer at Scrapbooks Gone Digital. Her name is Caroline aka Kenna's Designs. Follow her Blog to find out more about her and her kits. It's not her newest kit but it's a sweet little kit that I have the perfect picture ... oh course it's Savvy!

This is the very first picture I took with my new camera. Savvy sleeping ...suprising she did not wake up when the flash went on.
Okey this next picture has nothing to do with Sweet Dreams but just a friend having a good time playing with her kids bowling set at the bar. I actually like how the layout came together with the stars and doodles from the kit.
Quote on the layout by an unknown - In heaven there is no bear that is why we drnk ours here!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...