Friday, January 23, 2009

More layouts ...Belle's kitty & Another Kiss

Well, I made these two layouts during my team call with provider systems, this morning, after my projects were talked about ... sh! don't tell my boss even my co-workers they might get upset I am not paying attention to them. It's Friday!

This is Tigger I think...
Kit used French Couture by Inspired Designs
"A Kiss"
Well this was a posed kiss from my friend Lindsey.
All elements by SgD Designs
All except the word art is from SgD Designs - Dancing with Whales Collection
The word art came from a retired kit by SgD Designs.
I am so happy that I have a camera to take pictures with but I do love the ones I get from my friends from work... they have some cute lazy pets.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...