Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Kaylin

I am trying to create a Brag book for a friend so when she is down she can look through the pages and hopefully it brings a smile to her face and picks her up. I just can't seem to find the right kit. Oh wells! I am working on My History book with Obama's inagu speech and Random pictures from the bar, My pets album .... Lots to do for me at least.
This little princess is too Cute.
Credits: All elements created by Inspired Designs
The paper, bow, and frame were all recolored. I was playing around in GIMP.
Kaylin's Smile.
Credits: Recolor - Credits: All elements created by Inspired Designs
This one came out cute I emboss'd & overlay'd the background picture to show off her strans of hair.
Kaylin and Dad
Credits: Recolor - Credits: All elements created by Inspired Designs
I was playing around with one of the backgroud papers.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...