Saturday, April 4, 2009

Ready to "Tiptoe Through the Tulips" by 88 Designs by M

Auntie Merlyn is coming soon and I am stuck (again) with creating new pages to add to the family album of everyone here in the US to give to my brother in the Phillippines. So I am so happy that Shawn bought me  my camera and printer. I've had my new printer for a month and I already need ink. 

"Tiptoe Through the Tulips" by 88 Designs by M is Melanie's newest kit available at SgD. One thing I love about this kit are the paper pack. She has solid pages along with edge pages with create doodles.  Here is the preview of this adorable spingtime kit.
Here are my layouts!
Cute Funny faces - featuring my favorite kids ,,, Michael, Savvy, and Lana
Next three layouts the grandkids to my mommy and daddy
Damien Marc
Lana Michele
Michael Eric

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...